Clive Bowyer FCCA MAAT, Director
- Many years ago I started my career in accountancy, since a career as a world famous rock star was probably not on the horizon!
- In those many years I have acted for clients of all shapes and sizes.
- In 2005 I decided to practise what I was preaching and started my own business.
- Now I know what it’s like – as a small business myself, to sit on the client side of the desk …
- I am passionate about the success of all our clients, associates and friends alongside the fortunes of Liverpool FC and St Helens Rugby League Club !
- Away from the business I still keep up with the music – just for fun.
We are committed to making things easier for you and your business.
Your business is unique, your needs are your own and should not be shaped to fit a “standard” service. You have your own objectives and they come first. You know your business best – we don’t pretend to have all the answers but do have all the questions to ask about your business.
Please scroll through the menu above to find more about what we can do for you and more importantly how we would do it…
Our Wider Network
In addition to myself and our small dedicated team we also have a wide network of associates to whom you can refer for specialist help, covering:
- Specialist Tax advice
- Value Added Tax
- Financial Services
- Corporate Finance
- Insolvency advice